Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gotta love summer time!

We have been swimming! Mya loves to swim, so we have been over at Dan's aunt's house taking advantage of her beautiful pool! I didn't get any pictures of Mya in the pool, but here is one before we went. She has such a cute beach body!
Mya really likes to play in her room so whenever I need to get some stuff done upstairs, she gets to play in her room. This day I wanted to see how she would like sitting in her rocking chair, which actually used to be mine when I was little. Of course, she loved it! She was even trying to rock it herself!
Dan took this picture last week! Isn't it just the cutest? She loves to pull herself up on the window and stand there and play! She thinks she's so big.
I just love these next two pictures! Mya pulls out her cheesy smile whenever she's super happy, which she obviously is here!
And here's Mya and Daddy eating Mya's favorite food... cheerios! I wish you could see all of the dress she's wearing. It's such a cute dress that Aunt Sarah got for Mya. And cousin Camdyn has a matching one. I'll have to take a picture of them wearing it at the same time.
So we have really just been enjoying the warm weather, swimming, grilling, hanging out with family, and spending time with friends. Hope everyone else is enjoying their summer and doing things they love!

1 comment:

AnneR said...

I see a lot of you in Mya's cheesey grin, just so you know, Court! She is such a crack up and I can't wait to meet her in person! So, you all are our neighbors now? Sort of? Which means we need to plan something around the craziness that is each of our lives. Hope the T-town transition is going well for you and D and that Mya gets to see her cousins LOTS!