Sunday, August 22, 2010

Things I love

I have tons of photos from the last couple of weeks and each one of them is things I just absolutely love, which is why the title of this post is things I love...
I LOVE ...sweet girls in sweet pigtails
...a little girl loving her "GG"
...swinging on the front porch after it rains
...when kids try to wink (Thanks Mima for teaching Mya how to "wink")

...little boy birthdays and cheesy grins

...watching little kids playing in the sprinkler
...watching my silly daughter play in the water in goggles in just a diaper because her parents forgot her swimsuit :)
...hearing my little girl clap when she's having so much fun swinging
...watching my baby try to be big like daddy walking around the house in his shoes
...making pizza with my girl and watching her pick the cheese off the top (she's just like her dad)
...getting little hugs from behind
...and from the front
...and not having to do anything special or amazing to deserve extra tight squeezes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute post! I LOVE the pigtails! Miss that girl! (And u guys too!)

AnneR said...

You ALWAYS deserve tight squeezes! What a doll - each pic shows a different expression! And there is no reason NOT to love all things mentioned and MORE!