Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh my little girl

Our little girl is such a nut! Here are just a few new pics to highlight what we've been up to lately.
Here is little Mya after she put her shoes on all by herself today! She was soooo excited that she couldn't even stand still! If you look closely, you'll see that she put them on the wrong feet, but who's gonna tell that to this sweet little face? By the way, the sweet hairstyle my girl is rocking is the "fresh out of the tub" look. Isn't it gorgeous? :)Down below is Daddy and Mya playing. This is how they usually look when Dan gets home from work. He jumps right in and starts playing and they usually end up "tackling." Mya loves to tackle.
The next pic is of Mya after she got her toes painted. She loves to have pretty pink toes and this day she was sitting in the chair admiring her toes. When I tried to secretly snap a picture of her she looked up and smiled so big.
And here is my baby enjoying the outdoors. She is such an outdoor girl, which we love about her.
In other news, we have less than two weeks until my due date. We are still holding on to hope that our little boy might come early, but as the days go by, I find myself thinking he's never going to come out! Silly baby.

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

He should wait until his due date because we would share a birthday! :) I love all the pictures of Mya! She looks like a lot of fun and always so happy!