Monday, February 28, 2011

Basketball, Baby Boys, and Birthdays

Basketball season is winding down, but not quite done yet. Dan's parents came up for a game a week ago and we had a great time with them, as usual. Debi snapped this family photo real quick before we left for the game.
And then I snapped this one of them enjoying the game with the kiddos. Mya is obviously completely into the game.
Mya loves Daddy's basketball games and cheers so loud for him and the boys!
The next day, Dan and I got to visit my friend's new baby boy, Bodie. He's absolutely precious, all 6 lbs, 8 oz of him. I love snuggling babies.
And last, but not least, we celebrated Sarah's birthday. I just love this picture of her. We had a great time and we got to leave the kids with the grandparents! Yay!

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

Reggie is getting so big already! I can't believe it! Looks like you guys had fun for my sister's bday. Wish I could have been there too! :)
And what a great family photo! So cute.