Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Life

I've been absent for a little while because life got in the way. I'm not sure who all reads this thing anymore but for those of you who do, here's a little photo update on the Barnes family. Things have been... well, I don't really know how things have been lately... difficult, wonderful, stressful, lovely... a little bit of everything all rolled into one.
"I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from?" Psalm 121:1
"The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear?" Psalm 27:1
"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. " Romans 12:9,10
"My feet stand on level ground; in the great assembly I will praise the Lord." Psalm 26:12
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children are a reward from Him." Psalm 127:3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a new blog! Love the pics! Makes me miss those kids though!

Papa T said...

Great pictures. And great words. Can't wait to see you all.

Papa J said...

Been waiting for new pics. This is a great post. Can't wait to see you this weeken!
Papa J