Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Pictures!

The following are some random, but oh so cute pictures of our little family over the Christmas break.
Above is Mima "reading" to Mya and Reggie. It's a recordable book so they have been able to listen to Mima read everyday since they got home as well. Mya loves this book because she loves to hear Mima say her name in the book! Thanks Mima!
Me and the the best in-laws ever at Christmas eve. We had a great laid back evening, which was very fun.

Are these not the most beautiful girls you've ever seen? I love love love this picture of the beautiful Barnes girls.
This was taken on Dan's birthday. We went out to dinner with Dan's parents and the kids and had a great night. I love my hubby!
Last but not least, my pretty girl. I curled my hair one day and she wanted hers to look like mine, so to-da! Isn't she precious?

No comments: