Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Good morning beautiful

I get to spend every day with this gorgeous girl. Some days are not as much fun as others, but such is life. Not every day is roses. But most days with this little love are just fabulous. She is sweet, seriously silly, and so smart. She loves giving kisses and big squeezes to me, daddy, and brother.
She is so complimentary, saying things like, "You're doing such a good job, mommy!" and "You're such a nice mommy." She makes me feel so good.
She loves to jumble her words and make funny words or sing a song and put your name into it somewhere surprising, like "Row row row your mommy..." And then she just cracks up and says, "I'm cracking up!"
Miss Mya Jae is my love. And on a day when the whole parenting thing is baffling me and I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing, she is sweet and precious and makes me feel like I can do it. Thanks Mya for being such a good girl for me and Daddy. We love you bunches.

No comments: