Friday, June 1, 2012

Last Half of May

Photo recap of the last half of May:
 Mother's Day 2012.  I was lucky enough to get to see my Mama, even if it was in a gas station parking lot.  Love you Mom!
 Going to the park with my three favorite people.  This little guy is not looking so little anymore.  Sad face.
 And my stunning little girl.  She just loves playing at the playground.  She would probably live there if we let her.
 Reggie looked like a three year old climbing up and going down all the slides by himself.  He is one crazy one year old!
 Reggie used to hate hats, and to be fair, he doesn't really like them right now, but he has a weird obsession with wanting me to put them on him and then he takes them off about five minutes later.  But it's a start at least.  His fair little head needs some protection so I'll take every five minutes I can get.
 My little beauty.  She loves to model for the camera these days.  We have ourselves a photo shoot at least once a week.  Love it!
 Memorial Day 2012.  Loved the sunshine and loved the family time even more.  We had such a great day, visiting Soldier Cemetary, playing in the water, and grilling out.
 Mya had so much fun running through the hose.  I love her face in this picture!
This week we went to feed the ducks at Krug Park.  Reggie was absolutely mesmerized by the whole thing.  He wore his sunglasses for a really long time and he looked so cute. 
Like father, like son.  They are definitely related, don't you think?  Two of my favorite, my handsome men.  Love these boys so much.  Now bring on June!!!

No comments: