Thursday, November 15, 2012

Well, it's November and it's almost my baby girl's 4th birthday.  She's going to have a friend birthday party this weekend, her first one, and she is so excited to have fun with her little friends.  I can't wait to share these memories with her when she gets older and tell her what a fun little girl she was! Here are a few pics of our November so far!
 Mya hardly naps anymore.  She hasn't since she was 2, really, but occasionally, she will still snooze a little.  She had taken a nap this day and was so cute with her messy hair and her sleepy eyes.  I just think she's the prettiest little girl ever!
 Mya took this picture of me and my little man.  And this is how you can find Reggie most days: with his woobie and his fingers in his mouth.  They go hand in hand, fingers and woobie.  No woobie, no fingers.  He's so cute.
 My little guy hates hats, but when you can get him to wear them, he looks adorable! He doesn't mind playing in Daddy's hat every once in a while.  :)
 Love it!
Here's how you can find my two little ones right before nap time.  Mya loves to read to her brother.  She gently tells him to sit down and get ready for story time  and then she reads to him like I would read to her and the other daycare kids.  I love it so much!  She is such a leader and he is such a sweet boy that he tolerates his sister bossing him so well.  They are quite the pair.  Up next: Mya's big day.  There might be a few tears reminiscing about my tiny bundle.  Has it really been four years?!

No comments: