Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Celebrate the new year with a...dentist appointment?

So Mya and I got our teeth cleaned.  No big deal for me obviously, but such a big deal for my baby girl who seems to be growing up so quickly these days.  She was such a good patient.  I didn't have any doubts that she would be.  

 She asked the hygienist before she started, "Is this going to hurt?"  She is so grown up and always needs the truth.  I appreciate that about her.
 She just sat so still and was a dentist's dream patient.
 I love this little girl.


We found out she already has a little crowding of her bottom teeth, thanks Daddy, and she has a little cross bite on the top, thanks Mommy.  She has the perfect combination of our teeth.  Hopefully she'll grow out of both those issues on her own, right? 
Such a big smile from such a big girl.  She was so proud of herself.  She kept saying, "I did such a good job, Mommy."  Yes, you did, baby girl.  Another milestone crossed off the list. And time just keeps on ticking.  Sad face.

No comments: