Thursday, July 17, 2008

2nd birthday and baby shower


I'm a little late getting this blog posted, but this week has been kind of busy. But this last weekend was Camdyn's 2nd birthday and I'm pretty sure she had a great time. She helped make and decorate her own princess cake, which you can see her eating in these pictures and she got a lot of cool presents every two year old would want! Dan and I had a fun time watching her have fun!


Then Sunday was Sarah's baby shower for her son who is due to arrive in the next few weeks! We're all very excited for a boy in the family. So here are a few pictures from that.













I just have to say that technology and I have not been on good terms lately. I have been having the hardest time getting these pictures to work today and now for some reason everything is being underlined. Oh well.

In other news, Dan is getting closer and closer to the first days of school and has been getting prepared for that. I have been busy with work and am entering the 23rd week of pregnancy, which is exciting! Dan and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary in Colorado in a week. We don't really have much going on until then, which I have to say is kind of a nice change of pace compared to all the going, going, going. We will enjoy the much needed down time and update after our trip to Colorado!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I desire at the moment: peace, calm, relaxation, and more sleep. Not too much to ask, right?

Anonymous said...

they are so much fun at 2, the muffin is nice and warm and moist, so tight to finger but so much fun and the pee taste when you like it is amazing I love 2 yr old kitty