Saturday, July 19, 2008

~Jordan and Dorian~

I wasn't going to update until next week, but I got these pictures from my sister and I just have to say that my niece and nephew are just about the cutest kids I've ever seen! Dorian is two months old now and Jordan baked him a cake on her easy bake oven to celebrate. I thought that was so cute. Jordan is getting ready to go into 3rd grade, which is hard for me and my sister both to imagine. She's turning into a little woman. They're both growing up so fast!

This is very random, but I just have to say that I have been truly blessed this summer by several relationships. First, my best friend, who is a constant source of calmness in what feels like an otherwise chaotic world. Second, a friend who I have been reconnected with this summer, who is genuine, supportive, and inspiring. I love our phone dates, *A*! And then there's my sister, who has been there for me this summer in a way that I was not expecting, but am so grateful for. And of course, there's my husband, who is amazing and loves me unconditionally, which you would think would not be that hard, but I'm sure it is. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful chunky baby boy! I love getting the chance to talk to you too! And I would leave everything else off the list of my attributes with the exception of me being genuine. At least when I am angry and in a terrible mood, I am still real.

Anonymous said...

Jordan is so sexy and ready to be a mum, I would love to take her to bed and make a baby with her but first I want it in her arse then in herpussy many times