Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time flies...

Well, I have nothing really exciting to report. Dan and I have finally found some time to sort of relax. We did nothing last weekend, which felt really good. This weekend is my big fundraiser for work and I'm praying that it will go off without any problems. I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to that kind of stuff.
Dan and I have had two weeks of Sunday school with middle school and high school boys. You must be wondering what that is like? Well, it is very interesting, to say the very least. We both have enjoyed it so far, but it is just so different for me to work with boys because they do not enjoy the emotional aspect of life near as much as I do. Good thing I don't mind making a fool of myself, right? Dan does a good job with the boys and I realize how much I respect him as a teacher (and a person), dealing with kids every day. I definitely could not do it.
My first baby shower is coming up in a little over a week and I am so excited not just to get cute little presents for my baby, but to see so many people that I have not been able to since we've movd to Phillipsburg. I just love my friends and my family and can't wait to spend even just a few hours with them on the 27th. At that time I will have just 7 weeks until Baby Girl Barnes is due to arrive. And I keep reminding her if she chooses to arrive a week early, we are not opposed to that! Well, that's all for now friends. Next update will have fun pictures from my baby shower.

No comments: