Thursday, November 13, 2008

There WILL be a baby!

No one can be pregnant forever, that's what I keep telling myself. And sure enough, there is an end in sight! My most recent update is that things are progressing and it looks like baby is getting ready to come out and join the world. However, if she decides she doesn't want to come as soon as we think, my doctor's going to help her come out by next Thursday. So no matter what, we will have a baby by next Thursday! Yeah! I'll update again soon... with pictures of our new baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you every morning as I get ready for work, wondering - Is THIS the day they get to meet Baby Barnes?! You are definitely in my thoughts. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I think about you two aften also, but am really dying to find out the name you've picked out...UJ

Annie said...

I'll be praying that God gives your doctor wisdom and that he gives you peace! I am really excited for you!

God bless
annie