Friday, November 28, 2008

I love Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday, mostly because I love spending time with family and having great food, plus there's no stress of gift-giving like there is at Christmas time. Anyway, this year, due to having a baby a week ago, we didn't go anywhere for Thanksgiving. I was a little sad at first, but my parents came to spend it with us at our house and it was absolutely wonderful! They made way too much food for us, but it was delicious and we have tons of leftovers! Here are some great pictures of our Thanksgiving.
Family photo!
I love this picture of my mom and Mya. If you know my mom at all, you know she doesn't like posed picture, so this is a rare shot. It's great!
Papa giving Mya kisses! He's so funny!


Dan and Mya taking a quick nap. So cute!

Mya's begun her modeling career. My mom bought her the most adorable outfits and this is one of them. It's so cute, even though it's still a little big. She's going to wear one of the other ones to her first Sunday at church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. The one of her and your mom is great. Her little outfit is precious. I am so glad you had such a great Thanksgiving. HOpe to talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful, Court! And Dan (I know you helped too)! It's wonderful to see Mya in the world (really like her name too). Hope the holidays weren't too overwhelming for you three!