Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All I wanted for Christmas...

was to spend time with family... and that is what we did! We had an amazing time this Christmas! Mya did pretty well for her first Christmas, especially with all the traveling and such that we did. She loved seeing all the extended family for the first time. We took so many pictures, but here are the ones that made the cut! Mya and Uncle Steve at Grandma's house. We don't get to see them very often because they live in Chicago. It's always nice to get to spend time with them and their beautiful kids.
My Grandma "Longhair" and my sister. So cute!
My Uncle Jeff and my adorable cousin Matthew. We just love seeing Jeff and Stephanie and their boys.

This is Dan playing wii boxing with my cousin. He was not very good. I guess I probably shouldn't say that he was getting beat by a ten year old... oops, I just did!


It was great to get to see friends this Christmas too. This is Lindsey, Laurel, Cassie, and me. We don't get to see each other often and now that three of the four of us have kids, it will be even harder!

More friends! I'm so blessed to have such great friends from high school that I can still keep in touch with. Here I am with Anna, Morgan, and Anna. I love these girls so much!


Mya slept through most of Christmas morning and Mima was letting her do it! Don't they look so cute!

Here are the cousins on my side. Mya, Jordan, and Dorian. My sister bought Dorian and Mya matching outfits that looked so cute. It was Dorian and Mya's first Christmas!


I love this picture of Papa with his baby grandkids. Dorian was just staring up at him so intently. He's a good Papa!

Terry was insisting that there be pictures taken of him with his grandkids because he thinks there aren't enough taken, but I have to say that I don't have any of Debi with Mya, but I have three of him! So here's one of Mya with her Papa!

We had fun spending time with Matt, Sarah, and our niece and nephew. Here's an adorable picture of them, minus Silas. I'm sure Grandma or Papa was holding him!

Last, but not least, here's our adorable Santa! She was so calm and pretty in every picture I took of her in this Santa suit. My sister got her this and Dorian had a matching one. So cute! We had an amazing Christmas with family, friends, and most importantly, celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. Dan and I are so blessed and we most definitely felt it this Christmas season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Christmas, Court! Full of family and babies! I'm so happy it went well for you! We will try to catch up this weekend.