Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mya's best friend

Mya and I had a fun day today because my best friend Lindsey and her baby, Cami, came to visit. I was so excited to see Lindsey and for Mya to meet her best friend. They did so well and let Lindsey and I have a nice afternoon together. Also, Mya had her two week check up at the doctor's office this morning and we were very pleased to find out she is growing very well. She is now 8 lbs. 10 oz. which is almost a full pound up from when she was born. And she is now 20 3/4 inches long. The doctor was very pleased with how she is doing. Yeah! Mya slept through most of Lindsey and Cami's visit, but that's ok with me.

Isn't she just so cute?

Here's Cami and Mya in their carseats and sleeping of course.
And here is Cami smiling in her sleep. So cute!
Tomorrow, Dan's parents and brother are coming to visit. I am so excited about that. We are all going to Dan's first basketball of the season, which is always exciting. I'll let you know how his C team boys do. Hopefully, they will start the season off with a win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She look so darn cute. I can't believe she has grown so much. I am so sad I can't see her for another two weeks. Have fun with Matt and the in-laws...I'll be thinking about you guys! Give her a little kiss from Auntie Sarah!