Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to Work

Well, I officially started back to work yesterday and it went pretty well. Mya did great at the office in the morning and then she went to our neighbor's house for the afternoon for the first time. I was worried that she would be fussy the whole three hours she was there and that my neighbor wouldn't want to watch her anymore... but I was worried for no reason. She did great! She was happy the whole time! Mya has also been sleeping better at night, which is great. She has been sleeping anywhere from 6 to 8 hours straight. And she's been taking good naps in the afternoon. Things are just moving right along. Being back to work isn't exactly all that fun, but it's nice to know that Mya can handle being away from me for the afternoons.


Anyway, Dan had a C team boys basketball tournament this past weekend and they placed 2nd! Mya and I went to watch(she loves watching basketball) and it is just so fun to watch Dan coach. You can tell he's much more comfortable this year and the boys really enjoy having him for a coach. Dan's parents are coming to visit this weekend and we'll be watching Coach Barnes on Friday night. It should be tons of fun! I don't really have any recent pictures, but here is a cute one. Notice her Michael Jordan hat. It's so cute! I'll post more after the weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. SO glad to hear your first day was great. Hopefully it's just going to be an easy transition!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you were headed back to work - glad it is going so well, I hear that it can be hard. Miss you and totally aware that we need to catch up. Allergic reaction is over - no idea what that was all about! Thanks for your concern! If I have a random four day weekend, I can come visit, right? I just need to make sure that you guys will be in P-town?