Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just another day in paradise

I've been thinking I should probably talk about something other than Mya at some point on this blog, but she's kind of the only exciting thing going on in our lives right now. And probably will be for quite some time. Anyway, this week was my second week back to work and it was not as good as the first one, mostly because I really just didn't want to work. Mya is still doing wonderfully, I just didn't want to do anything. Hopefully next week will be better. Anyway, here are some picture of me and Mya when we weren't working.

Mya on her playmat. She loves that thing and is always smiling when she's laying there.

Tummy time! This is the first time that Mya was really lifting her head up high. This picture isn't the best, but she was really doing good! This is a better picture of her lifting her head, even though she was starting to get fussy. She's getting so strong!
And me and my baby posing for the camera. Mya thought I told her to make her serious model face... isn't it so cute?
Also, Mya had her two month check up and is now 11 lbs 5 oz and is 22.25 inches long. She is such a healthy girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is so darn cute. I can't believe how much she has changed. Can't wait to see her again...hopefully soon.

Anonymous said...

You and Mya look so beautiful and happy! I hope this weekend is relaxing for you - I think my Saturday disappeared! Loved getting a chance to catch up with you a little bit - maybe more tomorrow? Motherhood suits you - so glad that there is a picture in there of you together!

HaleyMarieOlson said...

Mya is absolutely beautiful! Wishing you nothing but happiness in your future.