Monday, February 2, 2009

Super cute

So Dan and Mya and I went to visit my parents this weekend and to get family photos with my parents done. It was so much fun. I really don't have much to write about, but here are some super cute photos. My mom and dad are so good at getting Mya to smile.

First smile... pretty good.

Second smile... getting better.
Third smile... she just can't contain it any more!


And this is just to show how big our little girl is getting. Plus, this is one of my favorite outfits on her. She just looks so comfy and cute!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby in her comfy outfit! It's great that you guys got the chance to see your parents - hope the weekend was relaxing (it seems like we could all use a little relaxation these days). Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures might be the cutest ever! She is so so precious...I can't wait to see it in person! I hear you are coming out here soon! Yeah!