Thursday, June 4, 2009

We're Still Here

I know it's been a while since I've updated, but we are still here! I have so many pictures from the last couple of weeks, so I'm just going to let you take a peek at them and I'll give a few details about each photo. So here they are!Dan's family came to visit over Memorial Weekend and we had such a great time with them! Above is Matt, Sarah, Camdyn, Silas, and me, Dan, and Mya! It's the best you can get when you have three wiggly little ones!

I was taking pictures of Mya the other day(big surprise, right?) and I just thought she looked so cute in this picture. She loves the camera and I'm pretty sure she was trying to get it in this picture!
Dan, kissing his baby, and Mya looking like she wants to get away! Dan thinks this picture is funny!
Beautiful cousins! Mya loved having Camdyn and Silas around for the weekend. And they got along great. Camdyn wanted to hold Mya and she did such a good job, sitting so still, and keeping her on her lap. It was absolutely adorable!
I love this picture of me and my sweets! I love playing with her!
Another great picture of Grandma, Camdyn and Mya. So cute!
Mya hangs out in the hallway in the morning while I get ready for work. She was sitting so cute and she was wearing the outfit her Grandma Barnes had gotten her, so I had to tae a picture. I know you can't read it, but her shirt says "Going Green" under the turtle. Adorable!

Another favorite pic! It's so hard to get what we call a "sweet" smile out of Mya, but this is definitely one of them. She actually has her tongue in her mouth, can you believe it?
And here's Mya, just lounging! She fell over and just stayed like that. She is too funny!

The last picture is amazingly not of Mya, but of my hubby. He had the opportunity to coach the freshmen boys at a tournament in Nebraska. It was a long couple of days of what seemed like never ending games, but they had a great time. They only won one game, but the competition was pretty tough. Anyway, it was a great way to end his coaching experience in Phillipsburg. It was a pretty good weekend. Mya was good and I got to go shopping for a little bit, which was some much needed retail therapy! Well, that's all for now and I'll try not to go so long between updates next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Love the pictures. That last one of Mya made us laugh outloud...she's too darn cute!