Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A little late...

We have been busy, which is why these pictures are a little late in getting up. Anyway, last weekend was so much fun for us because we got to hang out with Aunt Sissy and cousins Camdyn and Silas. We had such a fun time spending time with them. I was worried we'd never see them since they moved to KC. Anyway, Mya wore her K-State stuff even though we lost to KU. We said "Go Cats!" anyway!
The weekend before that I got to see one of my bestest friends, Tracy! I haven't seen her in three years and she finally got to meet Mya. We went to a baby shower together and got to hang out. It was wonderful. Tracy is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful people I know! So glad we got to see each other! I miss you!
I just had to include a cute picture of Mya playing in the snow for the first time. We have a hill in our backyard and Daddy had to hold her hand for a while so she wouldn't go tumbling down it, but for the most part, she played all by herself, falling and laughing and having a great time! She didn't want to go inside, so we played on our patio for about 20 minutes after we had already spent forever outside already. Even now, when we're outside for even a little while, she wants down and wants to play. I love that she loves to be outdoors.
Ok, I love these next pictures. Camdyn loves to take pictures and so I let her take some pictures for a while with our camera and she actually takes some pretty good ones. She's adorable! Anywa, Me, Dan, and Mya went to visit my Grandma one weekend in Excelsior Springs, so of course we had to stop and see Matt and Sarah and the fam while we were sort of passing through. We got to see their new house and play Wii and eat dinner and it was such a great time. Me and Camdyn played bowling on the Wii and she taught me some Wii bowling techniques! We had a blast!
Me and little Miss Camdyn hugging it up! Love this girl. I promise I took pictures of Silas too, him and Mya were just always on the move that I didn't get any good ones. Maybe next time, right?

Well, Dan and Mya and I are busy and loving it. We've really noticed how much Mya loves her babysitter, Jamie, lately and we are so glad. She loves being over there and Jamie does such a great job with her. She really is a huge blessing for us!
Mya is also really starting to talk more and more, which is so much fun. She tries to say just about everything we do, but of course, it usually doesn't come out like we say it. But at least she's trying. She says daddy, kitty, uh-oh, moo, shoes, toes, socks, and she even said thank you once. She's such a smart girl. Oh, where has the time gone? My sweet baby is growing up. But I am loving it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! The one of you and Camdyn is great...Good luck getting a good pic of Silas sitting still! :o) SEe you soon!

AnneR said...

Yay K-State! Yay friends! Yay snow!