Monday, February 15, 2010

What we've been up to

Mya had her first experience with yogurt all by herself. She doesn't look too bad, does she? She felt so big playing in it and trying to pick it up, both with a spoon and with her hands. Hilarious!Here's my handsome new nephew with his cute little scrunchy face! Perry Cecil Stevenson III, welcome to the world!
My sweet niece just turned 10! I can't believe it. She's such a good girl! Dorian wasn't feeling his best this day, which explains his little face in this picture. I love them bunches!
Mya and I got to hang out with our BFF's Lindsey and Cami. (And Adam was there too. He can be out BFF too!) Cami and Mya were kissing in this picture, but it happened so fast my dad couldn't get the pic. You'll just have to trust me that it was adorable!
Last but not least, sweet Miss M hanging out on the dog food container. She loves to push it around my parent's kitchen and this day she decided to take a rest from all her pushing and just sat down on top of it. She is so creative, right? Or silly, whichever word you choose!
That's all for now! More later!

No comments: