Sunday, December 19, 2010

First real snow and photo shoot

I've always said if it's going to be ridiculously cold outside, there might as well be something pretty to look at too. So we had our first real snow this week and it was definitely pretty. And a very excited little girl got to play in the snow for a little while and she had so much fun... and she made the pretty snow even prettier!
Throwing a snowball. She was so proud of herself!
Mya and Mommy. As usual, she wouldn't smile on command, but that's ok.
Mya is always in Mommy's heart.
First picture of her walking out into the snow. I love this one.

Below is a little mini photo shoot I took of the kids one afternoon. I was clearly bored, and they proved to be quite entertaining. Surprisingly Mya cooperated quite well.
Mya loves kissing her brother. I'm not sure I can say that Reggie loves getting kissed as much.
This is my favorite picture of Mya, because her smile is so pretty, but Reggie does not look like he's having fun. By the way, Mya got a ring pop for the first time ever and she loved it! It only took her three days to finish!
Ok, this picture needs a little explanation. I was trying to get Mya to smile pretty, so I said, "Smile like this." That is the face she gave me. I refuse to believe that that is what I look like when I'm smiling pretty.
Last, but not least, I love this one of Reggie. His little face just cracks me up. He's so serious and so cute. Love it!

No comments: