Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Love My Life

How could I not love my life when it includes seeing this silly face every day? There's just nothing cuter than a "wink" from a two year old, especially when she has crazy hair and food all over her face!
Mya and I made cookies the other day because we were bored while Dan was away at a basketball game. (They won the championship, by the way) Anyway, here is Mya eating her delicious cookie that she decorated herself.
Mya and her finished product. This was my first cookie decorating experience with Mya by myself, and I can't say I really enjoyed it that much. She is soooo messy and so silly and doesn't listen at all. I know what you're thinking... what two year old isn't like this when decorating sweet sugary cookies, but still. It was a pain in the rear. But she thoroughly enjoyed it and I guess that's what matters.
Saturday, my parents came to visit, and we had a great time. Unfortunately, I only took this one picture of Reggie getting loved on by his papa. He loved all the extra attention. My parents brought a headboard for Mya that my dad built. It is absolutely gorgeous. I'll have to take a picture and post it. You'd never believe it was handmade!
These next photos are just really random ones that I love. Above is my little monkey, playing with her Daddy. I just loved her face in this picture.
The next three, that's right, three pictures are of Reggie smiling. Lots of people have told me that you don't take near as many pictures of the second child as you do the first, but I have to disagree. These are just three of about twenty pictures of my boy smiling. I can't get enough of it and every smile seems cuter than the last! See for yourself!
My happy Reggie!
He loves the camera... and his mama!
Another cute pic of Mya wrestling with Dan. I wrestle too sometimes, but it's never as fun as wrestling with Daddy!
Last picture is of Mya going to Dan's first JV basketball game. She was so excited to see Daddy "play bassetball." She's even wearing her My Dad Rocks shirt. She was the most supportive fan, yelling "Go Team!" and cheering for Daddy. She even cried when we had to leave. She loves her basketball!
I love my wonderful husband who works hard for his family and I love my sweet kiddos who make me smile every day, even the days that are more difficult than others.

No comments: