Friday, January 28, 2011

Phone Photos

So Dan and I recently got new phones and I wanted to make sure I got my pictures and videos off my old phone so I didn't forget. Here are my faves. There were more than I thought! They all brought back such good memories.My BFF's, Laurel and Lindsey. This was taken last winter before Lindsey's little Audrey was born. I love these girls because no matter how much or how little we see each other we can always pick up right where we left off!
My babies!
I love to capture this smile!
This was when Reggie wasn't very old and Mya was so ecstatic to get to sit next to him like a big girl!
Kisses, Mommy!
These next ones are all of Mya and she gets smaller and smaller. The one above is just from August and she already looks so much older to me now. It's amazing what a few short months will do to a little one.
Summer 2010
Summer 2009. What a difference! Especially with her hair!
I'm not sure how old she is in this one, but I'm gonna guess 6 months. Reggie reminds me so much of her. Same round face, bald head, adorable little lips... sooo cute!

No comments: