Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Staying in

Because of the cold and the snow, we've been stuck inside lately, but we've managed to find some fun things to do and to take some cute pictures!
We noticed Mya's hair was getting out of control ridiculous, so we cut it. I've been wanting to get it trimmed for a while, but Dan was still on the fence. So once I had his ok, I went to work. I'm not a professional hair stylist by any means, but since I was just trimming up the back and cutting some bangs, I figured I could do it.
My girl's first cut. Bye bye baby hair! So sad. But her hair looks so much better now.
I just love this picture of me and Reggie. He's so cute!
Reggie's been practicing his sitting skills with his bumbo. I think he's doing very well. And he really enjoys hanging out in it so he can watch what everybody's doing.
Dan took this picture of Mya and I just love love love her smile. Toddlers are so hard to get genuine smiles out of when the camera is on, but this is definitely a real Mya smile. And I promise the water isn't dirty; it's colored pink with some Elmo tub colors she got for Christmas! That's all we've been up to lately. We had a fun visit with Dan's brother and sister in law, but of course, I forgot to take pictures. And we're going to Abilene soon and then to Lincoln to visit friends. We have lots of fun times ahead!

No comments: