Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My boy is BIG

 Seriously, when did he get so big?  He is such a sweet kid and so much fun these days!
 I love this picture and hate it at the same time because he doesn't look like a baby... he looks like a big boy.  Stop growing Reggie, stop it now!
 Reggie has started a new tradition at our house.  When daddy gets home, if we're outside, which is most days, he hops in the car with daddy and gets to drive into the garage.  It's really cute, so now Mya usually wants in on the action too.
 And sometimes Dan lets them play in the car for a little while.  Obviously Reggie loved it because he could not stop smiling.  Sweet kid.
And last, I told Reggie to say cheese and this is the smile I got.  I could not stop laughing.  I haven't got him to do it again, so I'm glad I got it on camera.  Anyway, Reggie is a good boy, full of smiles and giggles and a few tantrums here and there.  He loves saying "uh oh" and "dada" which he calls me and dan, even though he can say "mama."  Oh well.  He loves to dance and spin around.  And he loves being together as a family.  His little face lights up when we're all hanging out together.  Love that kiddo.

No comments: