Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's Going On

Finally it seems like we have had some free time with nothing going on.  And it looks as though it might be like this for the next month and we're not complaining.  So for the next month there will probably be just random pictures of the most adorable people in my family.  No, not me and Dan, because I'm sure that's who you were thinking of. :)
 Just another night after bath. My little clean beauty. She loves the bath and she loves to cuddle after bath time.
 Mya actually took this picture.  She does a pretty good job most of the time. Notice his shiny bruised forehead?  He hit his head on a Friday, a Saturday, and a Sunday, all in the same weekend. It's been almost two weeks and he still has it.  He did that when he was six months old too and it lasted forever that time too.  Poor kid.
 These next ones are just a normal afternoon with my babes.  When all the other kiddos sleep, me and Mya get to play, which I love.  We had a mini photo session this day.  Love this kid.
 Pretty girl.
 Mommy and Mya.
 Me and my boy.  I think he had just woke up from nap when we took this one.  He is a wake up snuggler, just about the only time I get to cuddle him, so I'll take it.
 What a big boy in Daddy's shoes.  Soooo cute.
Dan took this one when him and Mya were playing hide and seek.  They play that game almost every day when Dan gets home from work.  He's such a good daddy.  This was her special hiding spot this day and she hid there about five times more after the first time.  So silly.

No comments: