Saturday, August 25, 2012

Is the summer really gone?

I love me some summer sun... but with the weather we've been having lately, I am guessing those days are over.  I know one little girl who will be in heaven when she starts to feel some colder weather... it's not me!  It's Mya.  
 As cute as she is in this picture, soaking up some rays, she asks everyday for when it's going to be cold.  She is desperate for cold weather so she can wear her winter pajamas, play in the snow, make snowballs, and drink hot chocolate.  She's so weird.  :)
 This little guy is also weird.  Yes, he is climbing out of the doggy door at my parent's house.  Love it.
 I just love this picture of my parent's and the kiddos just hanging out.  They love their mima and papa  j.
 I just love this picture of Mya and Silas at Silas' birthday party.  They are the cutest little cousins.
 "Go away Mom!"
 Daddy is the best horsie around here.  Both kids will tell you this.
 They just love playing with Daddy.
And here is my little bunny.  Reggie has been loving dressing up as a bunny lately.  He brings me the costume and wants it on.  He only will wear it for about five minutes before he comes to me saying, "Oss"(that's off for those of you who don't speak Reggie.)  
Anyway, whether it's summer or winter, we always have lots of fun around here.  Stay tuned for more Barnes family fun.  We'll be going to the first K-State football game  and then going to Branson soon so we should have some good pics from all of that.   







1 comment:

Gramma said...

So sweet!