Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oh do we have fun

Last weekend I loaded the kids up to go to Abilene for a weekend full of fun.  We had a garage sale at my parents house, a wedding, and the Central Kansas Free Fair. (Yee-haw!)  It was a busy weekend but soooooo much fun!  Here are a few pics. 

 A boy and his dog.  Ok, it's my parents dog, but I'm pretty sure he loves it like his own.
 A boy and his papa on a tractor.  Love these two.
 And don't forget a girl and her papa on a tractor.  Can't leave out the girls!  They both loved riding the tractor with papa J.
 And the fair was a hit with Mya.  She loved riding the motorcyle ride, the helicopter, the carousel, and the ferris wheel.  She has never been so adventurous before, but it seems to suit her.

I just love this picture of her and Mima on the ferris wheel.  It was hard to watch my tiny little girl get on that big ride but she was so brave and loved every minute of it.  And it really is such a cool picture. 
And I just had to throw this picture in here because it's so cute.  And really, what little girl isn't a princess, right?  Love her.

No comments: