Monday, September 24, 2007

Not much going on

There's not much going on right now, but I thought I would post something anyway. Here are the top five exciting things going on right now in our lives:


5. A friend from Manhattan Christian College is applying to be the pastor of the church we go to. We got to see him this weekend and it was very nice to see a familiar face. We're praying he gets the job.


4. We're going to York, NE in two weeks to visit my friends from high school. We're going to be doing some shopping in Lincoln and I'm already picking out things that I want/need... mostly want. Don't worry, we won't be spending a lot, but buying anything has just been so rare for us, that it really is an exciting event.


3. The four kittens that we have at our house are doing great. They have their eyes open and are getting more curious about their environment. They are almost three weeks old and will be looking for homes soon!


2. For those of you who don't know about Dan losing his wedding band a while ago, surprise! He did. I wasn't that upset about it, but I have been wondering when he'll want to get a new one. So this weekend, we ordered him a cheap ring from Amazon.com. You might think that's lame, but even Dan thought it would be a better idea to get him a cheap ring just in case he decides to "misplace" it again!


1. Finally, this week is my mom's 50th birthday! Her birthday is ont he 26th and she's having her party on the 29th. We're going to Abilene for the big bash and expecting it to be so much fun! I'm just glad that she's excited about turning 50!


So that's all for now! We're thankful for the slow weeks so that we can recover from traveling or the stress from a busy job(more Dan than me at this point). I'm sure we'll have much more to update in the next coming weeks!

No comments: