Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bored at work

So, it's Saturday and I'm at the flower shop and I'm bored. And I've only been here 20 minutes. That's sad. Anyway, I was checking out my friend Laurel's blog and she had copied a quiz from one of her friends. So I decided to copy it from her to fill my time. So here it is.

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Light green and cream. According to my father in law, they are perfect for giants. They are really huge!
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just finished This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti. It will change your prayer life!
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? We don't have a mouse pad. Plus we both use our laptops now instead of our desktop.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I love Sequence! And it's not a board game, but I love Mexican Train Dominoes too.
5. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? That's a tough one. I'm sensitive to smells, so a lot of things.
6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? It's a tie: How much I hate my cat who has woken me up because she wants fed OR that I'm hungry!
7. FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow or Pink in general. To wear: black, white, or pink
8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? I don't think I have one.
9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Our home phone: two My cell phone: depends on who's calling!
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? I like James or Elle. Dan doesn't like either, so that's that.
11. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I always drive at least four-five miles over the speed limit, but not much more, especially since the time I almost got a ticket for going about nine over.
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I wish I could say no, but Zach(my leopard)makes an occasional appearance.
14. DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS? I absolutely love thunderstorms!
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A maroon 1985 Dodge Charger with a hatchback... loved that car!
16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Virgo
17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Sure.
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Well, I think if Big Brothers Big Sisters keeps going well, it could be my dream job. Growing up, I always had visions of owning a cafe that was also a teen hang out at night. Weird, huh?
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I love being a brunette.
20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? If I were completely honest, I would say half empty, but I really am trying to be more positive.
21. FAVORITE MOVIE? I don't know, any romantic comedy with a happy ending.
22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? There shouldn't be any other way to type.
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Luggage.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I watch what Dan watches, but I would say, football is more enjoyable than basketball on t.v. Basketball is more enjoyable in person.
25. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? Picking up after a grown man. Get my drift?
26. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup. And Mustard.
27. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG? Hot dog.
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer, most definitely. Along with spring and fall, but not winter.
29. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? As far as memories, either Myrtle Beach or New Jersey. But just for physical beauty, Alaska or Canada.
30. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? I don't know.
31. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? Taco Bell, hands down. I hate anyone who gets to have it whenever they want. Stupid Phillipsburg!
32. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH NAME? Courtney Denae Russell
33. ANY NICKNAMES? Usually just Court, but if you ask my sister, it is Corky!

Well, that took up 20 minutes of my time, only 2 hours and 20 minutes more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe there were two blogs on here since I checked last...good work! I always am interested in what's going with you guys...can't wait to see you so soon!