Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Family and Friends

Wow, this past week and weekend have been crazy crazy! Let's see... where to start... how about this?


Friday: Stayed at my parents house, but my dad was out of town, so we just saw Mom. And my sister showed up, so I got a quick picture with her. Her little boy is due in May!
Saturday: Went to the K-State game where we won by a lot!

Sunday: Surprised Terry and Debi by showing up at church. Note to self: Do that again sometime! Then celebrated Sarah's birthday, and got to see the beautiful niece and her cute cousins!
Monday: Went shopping with Debi, had lots of fun. Then got to spend time with two wonderful friends who I appreciate so so much!

Tuesday: Dan had his second skin cancer spot removed. Hopefully it's the last one forever! Drove Dan home to P-burg and then drove to Wichita that same day for training for two days.


This picture above is a few hours after Dan's surgery! They told him there shouldn't be any bruising... and it was completely purple!
This picture is when I returned from my Wichita training and it was still so swollen! The picture below is a picture from five days after his surgery. As you can see, there is still some swelling and bruising!
Skip to Saturday: Had the best day with my best friend Lindsey! I miss her so much and it was relaxing to get manicures and go shopping and have lots of girl talk! You can't tell from the headshot below that she is pregnant, but she is! YEAH! She'll be a great mom!
Hope you enjoyed the update!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see you guys although it was for such a short time. I wish we could have seen you more, but there are lots of people who want to see you in town now! :o) By the way, that's not the most flattering picture of me! :o) Hope to see you guys again soon!