Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Caution: Mushy Moment Ahead


I was just sitting home by myself for the second night in a row(last night due to h.s. b-ball games, tonight due to K-State game) and I was thinking about how much I love my husband. I know that is so cheesy, right? Well, I just think that being public about how much you love your spouse is really not such a bad thing. Now, let me clarify: making out in public is bad. But showing subtle affection or talking about your love and respect for your spouse is good. So many times, I won't talk about Dan or will only talk about the negative because I don't want to appear mushy or like we're still young and in love. But... we are still young and in love. And I hope that when we're fifty, people will look at us and see that we're "young" and in love! Dan is my better half. I really mean that. All the things that Dan is are the things I wish I could be. He's patient, giving, carefree, honest, respectful, funny and so much more! Anyway, that is my romantic blog for today. Now if in a week I'm mad a Dan, I'm going to take a look at this blog and remind myself of all the things I love about him. I encourage anyone reading this, whether you've been married one year or 30 years like both of our parents, sit back, relax, and let yourself be ridiculously in love with your spouse.

No comments: