Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally Done!

Dan is officially done with his first year of teaching and has a busy summer planned with getting ready for next year, and of course, golfing and lifting weights. He's very excited to have the summer off, but we're already thinking it's going to fly by. We just have so much planned with going to Minnesota for the 4th of July and going to a Royals game at some point. Then we always have trips back home to visit. Before we know it, the summer will be over. I better stop thinking like that because I'm getting sad already.

Dan and I are going to Abilene and Topeka for Memorial Weekend to see family and friends. I am so excited! It's alway fun to have a weekend away. Plus, we're going fishing with my dad on Saturday and he bought a fishing boat! Hopefully I'll catch something, although I don't keep anything I catch because I feel so bad for the little fishy. But I'll post some pictures of the experience either way. Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fantastic weekend and a lovely summer. I have never been to Minn in the summer, but can tell you that their winters are COLD! We have family up there - do you? Are we secretly related through a vast string of marriages? Definitely find out for me! Please give me a call when you find time and let's catch up!