Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Family Weekend

This last weekend Terry and Debi came to visit and it was wonderful! We had such a great time just hanging out and talking. Whenever we see our families, it makes me so sad that we live so far away. I guess it could be worse. We could live in another state. Either way, it's still hard not to see them as much as we would like. Anyway, here are some pictures from the weekend. Our cat doesn't really like anyone but us, so we just had to take a picture of Coda on Terry's lap. She jumped up there and took a nap with him after they got back from golfing. Dan and Terry played golf both Saturday and Sunday after church. It was so nice both days. I've never seen two people so happy. It was cute! Of course, Terry wasn't so happy when he got what he called "golfer's elbow." :) Overall, it was a great weekend with the parents.
On a totally separate note, we had our first unwelcome visitor in our house. A little mouse! I think Dan was practicing his golf swing, and yes, he does this in the house. And I think I was sitting on the couch when all of a sudden I saw Coda jump on something gray and little. I yelled at Coda and she ran off. Then Dan and I proceeded to trap the silly thing with a box. It ended up running right into the box and Dan dumped it outside. I actually like mice so I wanted to make sure it was ok. I kept going outside and checking on it because it wasn't moving. But then a couple of hours later, it was gone. We have no idea how it got in, but I'm just glad we got it out. Because Lord knows, I wasn't going to set a mouse trap to catch it!

Then, just for fun, I thought I would put a picture of our silly cat. Coda has been acting so weird lately. She likes to lay on her side, almost on her back, and put her little paws up by her face like a bunny. So that's what I've been calling her lately. Our little bunny. Speaking of little things, here is another picture of my growing belly. This is right at 12 weeks.

No comments: