Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crazy days and bathroom fixes

Wow, things have been so busy around here and time has just been flying by! We had an amazing trip to Topeka and Abilene and got to spend good quality time with his family and mine. We went to two weddings and I got to catch up with friends from high school, which was so fun. Sadly, I do not have any picture of it. That's a first for me. And then last week, Dan ripped up the carpet in the bathroom... finally! Seriously, who has carpet in a bathroom? That's just gross. So now it's gone. And this week, I'm just trying to get caught up at work and enjoy the summer. Here are some fun pictures of the bathroom fix.

Here's my handy man cleaning up the floor after the carpet had been ripped out. I really should have taken a picture of the carpet, but I didn't. Then you could see how gross it was.
Here's my toilet in the office on the floor. I just thought it was funny.
And here is the sort of end project. It's not entirely done, but we've been procrastinating on finishing the little section by the tub. But it's mostly done and I think it looks gorgeous!

And this is my 19 week picture. Not too much change, but we're getting there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bathroom looks great! Good work! You are starting to poke out there a bit! Pretty soon you're going to wish it wasn't poking out at all! :o) Just kidding!