Monday, June 30, 2008

Nothing much

Things have been very calm around here lately, which is good. I went to see Lindsey in Kearney last week, which was wonderful. We went out to lunch at Ruby Tuesday(I love their salad bar), got pedicures, and did a little shopping. It was wonderful. Then this weekend, Dan and I relaxed and went to Hays for an afternoon. We really just have not been doing much. We are getting ready to go to Minnesota for a family reunion on Dan's side. That should be interesting. I have never been to Minnesota and I'm so excited to go to the mall of America, or "the great mall" as I like to call it. So we'll get back Monday, the 7th and I'll have an update with pictures then. But for now, I just have a picture of me and the baby bump at 20 weeks! Halfway there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's been relaxing! That's what I am hoping for this week! Minnesota will be interesting...but you'll have tons of fun. HOpefully we'll get to see you before you leave or when you get back at least.

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much! And there is totally more than "nothing much" going on here - you are halfway to baby Barnes! So sorry that I've dropped off the face of the earth - it's been crazy here! FL and Julia were wonderful and we missed you desperately! So next year, we are traveling to FL with baby Barnes to see Julia (we have to remind her of the KS she is from!). Sending love to you, baby, and Dan!