Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer time!

Last week my eight year old niece Jordan came to stay with me and Dan. We had a lot of fun together even though the weather wasn't the best. Dan had basketball camp all week and Jordan would just wander around the house asking when he was going to get home. She just loves her Uncle Dan. I guess he's more fun to play with than me. I didn't mind.






Jordan thought it would be fun to take some pictures with my camera. I thought her pictures were so funny. She always wanted either me or Dan to come to her party in her bedroom and the picture that Jordan took of Dan laying down is when he was at her party. He looks like he's having so much fun. The one nice day we did have, we bought an inflatable swimming pool and went swimming! Jordan loved it even though the water was pretty cold! We ended up having a great week and we were happy she got to stay with us.




Then yesterday, Dan and I took five girls to the circus for Big Brothers Big Sisters. It was a small circus, and I have to say, not exactly what I was expecting. There were some impressive parts, like the trapeze artist who was swinging from a bar by her neck. I was worried she would fall and there were hard boards on the ground underneath her that would not have been fun to have break your fall. And of course, I loved the elephants. Anyway, here is a cute picture of me with the girls.


And last, but not least, here is my 16 week picture. I definitely feel bigger than last week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are starting to grow...how exciting! You are far from chubby, can't wait to see that belly get bigger! I emailed you the addresses you wanted. See you in a few weeks!

The Shellabys said...

Courtney!!!! you are such a cute pregnant lady!!! :) you are glowing already! congrats to you and dan! i send my love and prayers! God bless you and your growing family!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm look at Jordans little titties starting to bud, I would love to suck those while my hand goes in her bikini bottoms and fingerfucks her, bend her over and her arse is mine