Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ah, sunshine...

We have been thoroughly enjoying the warm weather lately. We have been grilling out, going for walks, and just spending as much time outdoors as we can. Dan loves to grill and is a good cook! And I always appreciate any evening when I don't have to cook. Here is my chef grilling us some steaks... yum!
Me and Mya just sat and watched.

Mya has decided lately that she wants to be standing all the time. She doesn't want to sit on your lap, she wants to stand, which is pretty funny.

I had to save these pictures for last because they are my faves. Mya and I went to visit my friend Lindsey and her daughter Cami last Saturday to have a ladies day out. We had lunch together, went shopping, and just enjoyed being around friends. Mya and Cami are best friends; they just don't know it yet. :)
The above pic is of Mya all tuckered out from out trip. But if you look closely, she is smiling!
Dan is on spring break for the rest of this week and Monday. He's also playing basketball in Nebraska tomorrow night and Saturday morning, so we're going to go stay the night there on Friday, which should be fun. And then, Dan's parents are coming to visit, and we're excited about that. I have no idea what we'll be doing, but it should be fun because there's rarely a dull moment in P-burg...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm married to a grill master too! Mya and Cami's picture is so cute - I am sure that you and L can make them be best friends! Or pen pals if you don't live super close! So are we on for the first weekend in May, or what? Mya's going to be walking before I even get there! What a little overachiever! Lots of love to the Barnes family!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and will you and Dan and Mya come to my super cool St. P Day party next year since you'll live way closer???

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures. I can't believe how much she changes. Have fun this weekend with the Barnes'. Camdyn keeps trying to convince me that she is going too, in her dreams! We need to chat again soon, call me next week!