Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally the weekend

This last week has been so busy and we are so glad it's finally the weekend. Last weekend, Dan played basketball in Hastings, NE and we had a great time. Dan played really good and it was so fun to watcd him. Mya really enjoyed it and so did I! Here we are in the Walmart parking lot. Mya was tired of sitting in her carseat. She wanted to drive home instead, but Daddy said no. The next night, Dan's parents came to visit and we had such a great time with them. I didn't take any pictures but this one, and it was taken while Mya was napping. I'll do better next time. Every night we read to Mya and it calms her down and helps her get ready for bed. Here Dan's reading to her and instead of looking at the pictures, she was looking at him. It was so adorable.

Mya also likes sitting on the couch like a big girl. Dan was also on the computer and Mya was just so interested in the laptop for some reason. It looks like she was leaning in to see what Dan was looking at, but really she was just falling over because she can't sit up straight for very long before she topples to the side.
Mya is seriously such a happy girl these days. She smiles so easily and loves to play. She hasn't been sleeping great at night, but she makes up for it with her happy mood all day long. We just love the stage she's in right now. I just had to inclue this photo of our other baby, who has turned into the most needy cat every since Mya has joined the family. She just always wants attention and wants to be on laps. She's so silly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics of Mya. I can't believe how much she has changed. Camdyn has those same tights she has on...adorable! They could be twins!

Tracy D. Johnson said...

OMG...she is so freaking cute. I think I'm going to insist that Jeremy and I come up sometime this summer so we can see you guys. She's so big, I can't believe we haven't seen her yet. I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

nice kitty mum but it is your baby girl I ant to see get her nkd for me