Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yeah for weekends

This weekend was so much fun because my parents came to visit. We just hung out, watched a movie, celebrated my dad's birthday (which was the 2nd), and found out that I am not good at darts!
Here's me and mom just hanging out. She hates posing for pictures, but I always make her do it!




Mya and Papa having a heart to heart. She used papa's shirt as a spit up rag all weekend... I was just glad it wasn't me!

Here's Mima and Mya enjoying some girl time! Mya is sporting one of her new headbands. She is losing all her hair right now, so we had to buy some cute headbands for her bald little head!





And then here is Dad with his birthday cake, which was a carrot cake that I baked from scratch! If you look carefully, you can see that the candles spell out his name! So creative, right?

Last, but not least, here is my favorite pic from the weekend! Dan and I bought my dad a dartboard for his birthday because my parents are creating a sort of a game room in their basement and I thought it would be fun for him. Anyway, we set it up on our wall to test it out, of course. And here is Dad displaying his beautiful work of art aka his dart on the wall! He wasn't the only one who "darted" the wall... I did it too! Don't tell our landlord! Anyway, that was the weekend and it was wonderful! How was yours?

No comments: