Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Faces and Places I LOVE!

What a fabulous Easter weekend! It was so great to celebrate things that matter with people that matter! We jammed a lot of things into a little weekend, but it was great! Here we are fishing! I'm not sure when my dad and I started fishing, but we have really gotten into it in the last few years or so. This was Jordan's first time fishing with us and, of course, it was Mya's first time too. Unfortunately, we didn't catch any fish, but we still had fun! What a cute picture! Minus the red eyes, it is just adorable!

Dying eggs is always entertaining with Dan! He created Mr. Egghead... he's so clever!


Enjoying bath time in the sink at my parent's house! She was in heaven!

Easter family photo! Mya wouldn't smile, but it doesn't matter when you're as cute as she is!

Love this girl! Love this picture!

Mima and Papa and happy girl!

Celebrating Easter at my grandma's house was pretty fun. It was the first year for it because we usually go to my great aunt's house. My Uncle Pat was enjoying holding the babies! I can't believe my nephew Dorian is about to celebrate his first birthday in a month!

Sweet girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Looks like such a fun weekend. I can't wait to see you guys soon! Camdyn is beside herself with excitement, as you can imagine.

Anonymous said...

your daughter has a beautifulpussy mum