Saturday, May 16, 2009

May is for...

Laughter! I know this video is a little long and the noise I'm making in it is ridiculous, but it's the only way I could get her to laugh... so just tune me out and listen to her!




May is also for hanging out with daddy! Well, every day of every month is good for that!




And May is for getting a first tooth! Today, Mya has her first tooth! I will post a picture of it when I can get one. It's so hard to get a picture of a baby's mouth when she wants to chew on everything that even comes close to her mouth!And of course, May is great for playing at the park! Mya had her first experience with the swings today. She is obviously still a little small, but she still enjoyed it. She just sat like this forever in a trance. It was pretty cute!

I have another video of Mya making funny faces, so I'll post that later. She has her 6 month check up next week and we're excited to see how much she has grown.

In other news, Dan gets done with school this coming thursday. He is pretty excited to be a stay at home dad for the summer. And we are both still looking for jobs so that we can move closer to our families, so just be praying that those will come along soon. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I know we are. And tomorrow, I'm going to get a pedicure for the first time since I was pregnant. Yeah!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Mya is a beauty. That swing picture is precious! I'm glad to have found your blog!