Monday, May 11, 2009

So much going on

I feel like it's been forever since I updated, but we have been so busy and so tired lately. Here is a small update for starters. I have several videos and tons of photos, but this will have to do for now.Our sweet girl is obviously a K-State fan! We were just hanging out at home this night and I just had to see how Mya looked sporting the powercat... never any doubt that she would look adorable!

Last week, it was so nice and hot one day so we stripped our little drooly girl to her diaper and headed outside. She was so happy and loved the feel of the grass on her toes. She couldn't sleep that night... because she kept smiling so much in her crib!

Just another cute pic of me and Mya playing outside. So cute!
Then Mya and I headed to Manhattan this last weekend to celebrate my adorable nephew's first birthday. He was such a good birthday boy! He is so cute!
Everybody was exhausted after the weekend was over. Mya especially. My mom was singing to her and she just closed her eyes and fell asleep. So cute! Dan and I both think she looks so big in his picture! She is coming up quickly on 6 months old. It's so fun to watch her grow and change and figure things out. I'll give more of an update on her later though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! OF COURSE she is a KState fan! It runs in her blood. Hope we get to see you guys soon. Give her a kiss for me!