Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stupid Computer!

So my little baby girl turned one last Friday and we have tons of photos to show from her actual birthday as well as from her birthday party on Saturday. So I finally sat down tonight to upload them and do lots of fun stuff with them, including order some prints and guess what? My computer won't let me upload them. It absolutely refuses to let me get them from my camera to the computer screen. I am so mad! So I just wanted to let you know that we have beautiful fun pictures of our sweet girl...but can't show them off just yet. But soon. Or else. Do you hear me computer? I'm going to throw you in front of a car if you don't work with me here. I don't think it's listening.
Well, anyway, without the pictures, I can tell you that we had a great birthday weekend! Mya had such a good time turning one. We got to spend time with our family and friends and have a great time celebrating Mya's first year of life. She had her one year check up which went really well. I can't believe she's 30 inches long and 19.2 pounds! She is tall and thin according to the charts, which I'm sure can be attributed to all the running around she does, because she certainly knows how to eat! She's developmentally doing great and looks healthy and happy! We're so proud of her. I promise I'll post pictures of our happy healthy missy moo as soon as I can. Until then, Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

AnneR said...

Mine pulls this all of the time - it's why you never see more than four pictures in a post. Glad you got all of the photos in the next post up - Mya is darling!