Monday, November 2, 2009

Time flies

Happy Halloween... a little late! This year was so much fun since it was Mya's first halloween. We don't usually get too excited about halloween, but isn't she just the cutest K-State cheerleader you've ever seen? She had such a good time walking(toddling) around the block with her cousins. I just love the picture above of us walking together. So cute!
Her cheerleading costume is actually a 2T that someone gave to us, but I couldn't wait until next year for her to wear it. But as you can tell, it was a little big. I love this picture of Mima and Jordan! Jordan was a Manhattan cheerleading and she was so cute!
And here's Dad trying to walk with both Dorian and Mya. That is not easy. Especially because Mya kept tripping over her shoes. Silly girl. In her defense, walking is hard!

Dan took this picture of Mya and it is one of my current favorites. We can't hardly get her to sit still these days, which is a lot of fun! She is always babbling, playing, and most recently, walking!
The above picture was taken at my friend Lindsey's house when Cami turned one. I know it doesn't really look like it, but Cami is actually giving Mya a hug and it was adorable. And Mya didn't even mind it. They got along so well! They are going to be best friends, I can tell!
And I just had to add this picture of me and Camdyn all dressed up in her snow white costume... her favorite princess! Isn't she precious?

Well, that's all I've got for now. Just waiting for Mya's birthday and for Thanksgiving... my favorite holiday! What's not to love about family, friends, and good food? And Dan would add football to that list!

2 comments:

Taylor & Laurel Cline said...

I love the K-state outfit...too cute. We need to catch up soon.

Anonymous said...

Camdyn just got so excited when she saw that pic of the two of you! Love the Halloween pics...she does make a pretty darn cute cheerleader!