Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful...so thankful

What a fun year it's s been. This time last year we were getting to know our sweet new baby girl, miss Mya Jae, who was only one week old. I'm almost positive there is a picture just like this one from last year of my mom talking to Mya. Mya loves her heart to hearts with her Mima.
Mya has her Mima and Papa wrapped around her drooly little finger! She loved spending time with them this holiday. She talked and talked and talked to them. I'm pretty sure she was telling them her Christmas list! I wish I had gotten a picture of Mya with my parent's dog, Dodge, because she was loving having him around. She would talk to him and pet him and do what I call her "cheerleader" face where she has her mouth open wide smiling! I'll have to get a picture of it! What a funny girl!
Ok, these next pictures are out of order because that's how my computer puts my pictures on here and I don't have the energy to change them. So they are backward. But you'll get the general idea. This is Mya in one of my favorite outfits she got for her birthday reading a book in her new princess chair that she got from me and Dan. She loves to sit and read in it. So cute!
Here's my sweet girl eating her birthday cake at her party. It was a great day, great party, and I really think she had a great time!
Here we are singing Happy Birthday to our little one year old. She had a leopard print cake with her picture on it. It couldn't have turned out better!
Why, yes, that is a tutu on my sweet adorable girl! She looked like a real diva princess!
Does it get any cuter than this? I didn't think so!
This is a picture of Mya eating a cupcake on her real birthday. She had no idea what she was supposed to do with it. She ended up just flinging the frosting around and not really eating any of it. I was glad we had a "practice run" because she actually knew what she was supposed to do at her birthday party.
And this is just an adorable picture of my blue eyed girl playing in my hat. She walked around the house forever in it and when I finally took it off of her, she tried to put it back on herself. She is so funny! Mya is such a joy and we are so truly thankful for everything she is and everything she will be. She is silly, sweet, loving, adventurous, shy, talkative, naughty(surely not, right?), and everything we hoped she would be at one year old! Happy Birthday our pretty girl! We love you more than we ever imagined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! The tutu as fabulous! Her outfit is super cute! :o) Can't believe she is already one...LOVE HER!

AnneR said...

She's so big and I love love love her birthday outfit tutu and all! I dress a little bit like that on a daily basis :-). Hope you guys have plans for a wonderful Christmas! I need to stop by or call or connect somehow with you - it's been so crazy around here! Much love to you and the family and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MYA!