Sunday, January 20, 2008

Slowing down

Well, things have been very slow around here, which is actually very nice. Dan has been coaching like crazy and teaching, of course. He's had tournaments the last couple of weeks, which seems crazy to me, but he doesn't seem to mind it. I have been doing lots of fun stuff with Big Brothers Big Sisters and of course, still working at the flower shop for the time being. I'm not much of a florist, but it's going pretty well anyway. This coming weekend, Dan's parents are coming to visit and we are getting very excited about that. The downside: it's inevitable that I will have clean the spare bedroom along with the rest of the house at some point this week. Oh well, they're worth it. So that's about it for now. I'll post some pics after Terry and Debi have visited. We always have good pictures when they're here. Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun with Terry and Debi...i wish we could come and visit too...hopefully soon!